Be a Hero.
Join the Tax Time Savings Bonds Campaign.
An exciting new savings opportunity is launching this tax season: the ability for all taxpayers to save a portion of their tax refund into U.S. Series I Savings bonds directly on the tax form. U.S. Savings Bonds are a safe, simple and secure way to invest. Requiring as little as $50 to save, Savings Bonds at tax time are an accessible way to help working families save money to fund their dreams. By helping a family save in Tax Time Savings Bonds, you may help change the course of someone’s life. What is more heroic than that? For the past several years, Doorways to Dreams (D2D) Fund has been helping tax preparers encourage and help their clients invest part of their refund in bonds. The Campaign has set the bold goal of having 50,000 taxpayers buy bonds this year and helping half a million tax filers save $25 million a year in five years. That’s only possible with YOUR help. Your role in this campaign is critical. Here’s what you can do to help working families save in U.S. Savings Bonds at tax time:
- Learn more about U.S. Savings Bonds at tax time by browsing the free professional learning resources on this site.
- Download or order free posters, tent cards, flyers and other materials and display them everywhere to promote tax time savings.
- Ask your clients if they want to buy bonds for themselves or someone else.
- Build awareness of this new savings opportunity with your staff, tax clients and broader community.
- Share this site with other tax preparers and with your clients, the media or anyone else who would benefit by knowing more about U.S. Savings Bonds and how easy they are to buy at tax time!
For additional information, please email email@example.com